New York Jets Odds: Super Bowl, Division & More
The Jets' Super Bowl 58 odds are +21000, according to FanDuel NY. The Jets have the 21st best odds to win the Super Bowl in 2024 with odds of 210-1. After their loss to the Bills, the Jets odds dipped from 170-1 to 210-1 this week. The Jets are +13000 to win the AFC and +3100 to win the AFC East.
|👑 Jets Super Bowl Odds||+21000|
|🏆 Odds to Win AFC||+13000|
|⭐ Odds to Win AFC East||+3100|
|🔥 Odds to Make Playoffs||+980|
The Jets' Super Bowl odds dipped after their 32-6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. In Week 12, the Jets entertain the Miami Dolphins on Friday afternoon. BetRivers NY has the shortest odds at +11000. BetMGM NY are at +15000. PointsBet NY are at +15000. DraftKings NY has the second longest odds at +18000.
If you have been following along, the Jets' odds have been a roller coaster ride. The Jets' odds lengthened following the loss of QB Aaron Rodgers and three straight losses. The Jets then won three straight, before losing their last three games. They are currently at +13000 at FanDuel Sportsbook NY to win the AFC. The Jets are also the third betting choice behind the Dolphins and Bills at every major NY sportsbook to win the AFC East, ahead of the New England Patriots.
New York Jets Week-by-Week Super Bowl Odds
We will be tracking the Jets Super Bowl odds each and every week during the NFL regular season and will update the odds and the market fluctuation.
|After Week 1||+6000|
|After Week 2||+7000|
|After Week 3||+13000|
|After Week 4||+13000|
|After Week 5||+13000|
|After Week 6||+9000|
|After Week 7||+9000|
|After Week 8||+6000|
|After Week 9||+7500|
|After Week 10||+17000|
|After Week 11||+21000|
Latest Updates Impacting Jets Odds to Win Super Bowl
- 🗓️ November 14: Jets release RB Michael Carter.
- 🗓️ October 31: Signed OL Rodger Saffold and DL Jalyn Holmes to the practice squad. Placed C Connor McGovern, G Wes Schweitzer and DT Al Woods on injured reserve.
- 🗓️ October 18: Traded WR Mecole Hardman to Kansas City.
- 🗓️ October 14: Placed CB Justin Hardee on injured reserve. Promoted DB Craig James and DB Ke'Montae Hayes to the active roster from the practice squad. Signed OL Carter Warren to the active roster.
- 🗓️ October 11: Placed OL Alijah Vera-Tucker on injured reserve.
- 🗓️ October 7: Promoted DB Craig James and WR Irv Charles to the active roster from the practice squad.
- 🗓️ October 3 : Signed CBs Craig James, Tae Hayes and Kalon Barnes to the practice squad. Released OT Cedric Ogbuehi, OL Chris Glaser and CB Nehemiah Shelton from the practice squad.
- 🗓️ September 26: The Jets sign QB Trevor Siemian to the practice squad.
- 🗓️ September 18: The Jets fall to 1 and 1 on the season with a 30-10 loss in Dallas against the Cowboys. QB Zach Wilson struggled as he threw three interceptions. The Jets ran for just 64 yards and the Jets defense was shredded as they allowed 382 total yards to Dallas in the loss.
- 🗓️ September 11: The Jets began the season 1-0 with a win over the Bills, but at a cost: the team lost QB Aaron Rodgers for the season due to an Achilles injury.
Make sure to bookmark this page for more update on the Jets throughout the NFL season.
Key Contributors Toward Jets Super Bowl Odds
The Jets have now lost three straight games to the Chargers, Raiders and Bills and are 4-6 as they get set to entertain Miami on Friday.
The Jets will now start Tim Boyle at quarterback after the third-quarter benching of Zach Wilson in the 32-6 loss to the Bills on Sunday. The Jets are now 4-6 on the season with an offense that is on its third different starting quarterback and has scored just nine offensive touchdowns in 10 games. The offensive line has been hurt and remarkably inconsistent to flat out bad. The coaching staff has shown little to no creativity in their offensive play-calling. Now they turn to Tim Boyle at quarterback in hopes for some sport of spark.
The strength for the Jets has been their defense, but they showing signs of getting worn down. They are coming off of a bad performance against the Bills. The Jets' secondary is anchored by a pair of quality cornerbacks in D.J. Reed and Sauce Gardner. Linebacker C.J. Mosley leads the team in tackles with 100 on the season. The Jets have 26 sacks as a team. Pressure is also on coach Robert Saleh to try and get his team to play a better brand of football and get more out of the offense. Not sure if Tim Boyle will do much, but we all saw that Zach Wilson was not the answer.
Where Can I Bet on the Jets to Win the Super Bowl?
You can bet the New York Jets to win the Super Bowl at any number of nationally recognized, reputable betting apps located in each state. DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars and others are certain to offer odds on every other NFL team besides the New York Jets to win the Super Bowl.
As a tip: pay attention to our experts as they break down the best NY sportsbook promos for the Jets each week. Individuals looking to bet on the Jets may want to take advantage of these promotions.
2023 New York Jets Offseason Timeline
- 🗓️ August 17: RB Breece Hall returned to the first-team offense ... RT Mekhi Becton took 11-on-11 reps.
- 🗓️ August 15: RB Dalvin Cook, a four-time Pro Bowl selection, signed a one-year contract.
- 🗓️ July 19: Jets trade WR Denzel Mims to the Lions for two late-round draft picks. Mims was the odd man out of the wide receiver rotation.
- 🗓️ May 11: The NFL announces the Jets will kick off Monday Night Football this season.
- 🗓️ May 3: Former Packers WR Randall Cobb reunites with his one-time QB on the Jets.
- 🗓️ May 2: The Jets decline OT Mekhi Becton's fifth-year option.
- 🗓️ April 30: Pittsburgh OT Carter Warren, Pittsburgh RB Israel Abanikanda, Western Michigan LB Zaire Barnes, LSU DB Jarrick Bernard-Converse and Old Dominion TE Zack Kuntz are drafted to the Jets on Day 3 of the 2023 NFL Draft.
- 🗓️ April 29: The Jets draft Wisconsin OL Joe Tippmann in the second round of the 2023 NFL Draft.
- 🗓️ April 28: The Jets draft Iowa St. edge rusherWill McDonald IV with the No. 15 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
- 🗓️ April 24: The Jets re-sign C Connor McGovern.
- 🗓️ April 24: The Jets trade for QB Aaron Rodgers becomes official.
- 🗓️ April 7: The Jets sign punter Thomas Morstead.
- 🗓️ April 6: The Jets sign QB Tim Boyle and DL Quinton Jefferson.
- 🗓️ March 23: WR Elijah Moore is traded to the Browns for a second-round draft pick. The Jets sign former Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman Jr.
- 🗓️ March 17: The Jets sign WR Allen Lazard, a former Packers teammate of Aaron Rodgers. The Jets also re-sign DT Solomon Thomas.
- 🗓️ March 16: The Jets re-sign kicker Greg Zuerlein.
- 🗓️ March 15: The Ravens trade for safety Chuck Clark to the Jets.
- 🗓️ March 15: The Jets release WR Braxton Berrios.
- 🗓️ March 14: Then-Packer Aaron Rodgers says publicly for the first time that he intends to play for the Jets in 2023 after months of speculation about his return to Green Bay.
- 🗓️ Jan. 26: Former Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett was announced as the Jets offensive coordinator. Hackett previously coached Aaron Rodgers with Green Bay as their offensive coordinator from 2019-2021.
Popular Types of Sports Betting on Jets Odds
Super Bowl Futures
Super Bowl futures are about finding a team that you think can win the Super Bowl before the actual matchup is reached. The New York Jets odds are +21000 to win the Super Bowl according to FanDuel Sportsbook NY.
Prop Bets are not tied to the outcome of an NFL game. Each week there are hundreds of prop bets offered during the NFL regular season. Prop bets can range from passing yards to sacks and everything in between.
A point spread is the way of balancing out two teams, either giving or taking away points. The goal is to try and get bets on both sides of the number. The Jets are 6.5 point underdogs in their Week 11 match-up Sunday in Buffalo against the Bills.
Analyze the live betting markets as the game take places and take advantage of momentum or trends during the course of action.
Bonus bets are promo offers from sportsbooks. Bonus bets are offered to loyal customers by sportsbooks that enable you to bet on a sporting event.
New York Jets Super Bowl LVIII Outlook and Predictions
The Jets defense has been really good overall this season and looks to rebound on Friday against Miami after a bad performance on Sunday in Buffalo. Linebackers Quincy Williams and C.J. Mosley make plays sideline to sideline. They have 26 sacks as a group on the season so far. The Jets defense will continue to keep their team in games, but the offense provides little to no margin for error. That unit is an embarrassment. Hard to believe, but they have scored just nine offensive touchdowns in 10 games. They are now on their third different starting quarterback in Tim Boyle as Zach Wilson was benched.
Coach Robert Saleh has a playoff-caliber defense, but not a team and he has done a below average job coaching this group this season. Going into Week 12, the Jets are not a realistic Super Bowl contender based on play and results. They have their work cut out for them just to get back to being serious playoff contenders in the AFC.
New York Jets Super Bowl History
The Jets won their only Super Bowl appearance against the Baltimore Colts in 1969 behind Hall of Fame QB Joe Namath. Their most recent playoff appearance was in 2010.
Below, I broke down more about the history of the Jets in Super Bowls, including answering the most frequently asked questions.
Have the New York Jets Ever Won the Super Bowl?
Yes, the New York Jets won Super Bowl III. Unfortunately, Jets fans must be in their late 50s or older to recall when the 1969 New York Jets (11-3 that season) under HC Weeb Ewbank won their only Super Bowl championship with "Broadway" Joe Namath under center. Namath made "The Guarantee" to reporters in the week leading up to the Super Bowl that his underdog Jets would upset the Baltimore Colts, led by Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula. Namath didn't throw or score a touchdown in the game, but was named Super Bowl MVP. Super Bowl III was the first NFL title game to use the "Super Bowl" moniker and marked the first victory for the AFL.
How Many Super Bowls Have the New York Jets Won?
The New York Jets have won one Super Bowl championship in 1969. They've made playoff appearances in 13 seasons and advanced to the AFC Championship Game four times in franchise history. They last visited the playoffs in 2010 when they lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship Game. That was their second straight AFC championship appearance at the time. This playoff drought now stretches 13 years and is the longest active streak among NFL teams. So the arrival of Rodgers is sure to usher in a new era of hope for Jets fans.
How Many Times Have the New York Jets Won the Super Bowl?
The New York Jets have won the Super Bowl once, in 1969. The Jets have never returned to the Super Bowl, making them one of two NFL teams to win their lone Super Bowl appearance, along with the Saints, and making them one of four teams (along with the Browns, Jaguars and Texans) to never win an official AFC Championship Game. In total the Jets have won their division four times in team history.
Have the New York Jets Ever Been to the Super Bowl?
Yes, the Jets won Super Bowl III against the Baltimore Colts in 1969. They also competed in the AFC Championship Games in 2009 and 2010, which both resulted in losses.
How Many Times Have the New York Jets Been to the AFC Championship Game?
Since 1968, the Jets have appeared in the playoffs thirteen times and the AFC Championship game on 4 occasions. The Jets last appeared in the AFC Title game in 2010 where they lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Jets lost 24-19 and their second half rally fell short. 2010 was the last year the Jets made it to the playoffs.
Preseason Jets Super Bowl Odds Every Year Since 2000
The table below lists the New York Jets odds to win the Super Bowl every year since 2000.
New York Jets Super Bowl Odds FAQs
The New York Jets' odds to win the Super Bowl in 2024 are +21000 at FanDuel Sportsbook NY. Using implied probability, New York has a .47% chance to win the Super Bowl 58 in 2024 in Las Vegas.
The New York Jets' odds are +13000 to win the AFC Championship. The Jets have the 13th best odds to win the AFC according to FanDuel Sportsbook NY.
Interested parties may bet the New York Jets to win the Super Bowl across all nationally recognized, reputable sportsbooks. DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars and BetMGM are just a few, so you have plenty of choices for the 2023 NFL season.
The New York Jets have won one Super Bowl in 1969 when they beat the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III behind Joe Namath at quarterback. They were two touchdown underdogs, but Namath famously made his "guarantee" that the Jets would defeat the heavily favored Colts.
The 1969 Super Bowl was the New York Jets one and only Super Bowl appearance, a 16-7 victory over the Baltimore Colts. The Jets have advanced to the AFC Championship Game in 2009 and 2010, but did not win either matchup.
Marc has worked in the New York market since 2000. He is currently the lead sports anchor at WPIX and weekend host on WFAN. Marc has worked at CBS Sports Radio, Sirius XM and SNY. Marc has a vast knowledge of New York sports and will be covering the New York Jets throughout the 2023 season.